To book a place for Mass please click the ‘Book A Mass’ button below – then select the ticket type you require and register your details.
You may order tickets on behalf of other people but please register the details of each individual/household when booking.
For bookings between Palm Sunday (28th March) and Easter Sunday (4th April) please follow the link below
Booking is ESSENTIAL – please DO NOT attend if you haven’t registered – you WILL NOT be admitted.
The booking form is open from 6.00am each Monday for the following week, ALL bookings MUST be submitted by at least 24hrs before Mass, late bookings will not be accepted. All bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis. It is critical that the booking system remains in place to comply with government Track & Trace regulations.
To protect you and the rest of our church community please read the information provided below before you come along:
- Please DO NOT attend if you or any member of your household have any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Church will open 20mins before the start of Mass – Those who have booked to attend are asked to arrive in good time to ensure that our celebration of Mass can start without the interruption of late-comers
- Please be aware that face coverings are now MANDATORY for use in places of worship.
- Please ensure you use the hand-sanitiser stations on entering and when leaving the church.
- Please maintain social distancing while inside the church and follow the advice given by your steward on arrival.
- Newsletters MUST be taken home with you.
- Planned Giving baskets will be placed at the back of church – please use your envelope sets or donate via standing order if possible.
- There will be NO SINGING and NO SIGN OF PEACE
- To prevent cross-over of people in the benches/aisles, all persons present at Mass MUST leave their bench Communion time. You can either come to the Altar for a blessing (if you are not receiving Communion please indicate) or leave the church.
- All persons MUST leave the building directly after Communion.
- Holy Communion will be of one kind only and must only be taken in an outstretched hand
- Families are asked to closely supervise any children attending Mass
If after booking a mass you later find for whatever reason that you are not going to be able to attend could you please cancel the booking and give someone else the opportunity to take your place.
To cancel a booking – follow the link in your confirmation email and click refund.
If you have any problems while booking or cancelling then please let us know and we will happily help you.